Friday 21 September 2012

Mon coeur

Ayah had been away to Iraq due to his project over there. Mama is already off to Malacca for her seminar. Ahhh my life would be dull on this weekend. I hate spending my weekends without my parents. Seriously. Mom warned us (My siblings & I) not to go out 'sesuka hati' even though with our friends bcs she is not at home. Btw, before Mama took off to Malacca, I said to her something.... Exactly when she was about to put her on shoes at the house door. Here it is;

Me: Ma, esok kan birthday Amri
*Mom stop doing -whatever-she's-doing-that-moment* *she stare at me*
Me: ..............
Mama: Oh yekeeee
*She started kneel down at the door, looking for something* *took out her purse*
Mama: Nah, amik ni
*She gave me $$$$$$$*
Me: Hah? Nak buat apa?
*Duh! Soalan bonus tanya apahal*
Mama: Belanja laa dia makan ke apa ke
Me: Okayyyyyy

I was like......WHUT? Absolutely this is so the green light for me to go out with him. He & I had been planned to go out somewhere else to celebrate his birthday. After Ive found out that Mama is not around and warned us so yeah I couldn't make it. BUT THE REAL PLAN IS, I want to celebrate his & mine birthday end of the year. Why? Because it is more easier for us. I want to work part-time again after finals then only I could celebrate just because I've earned extra $ later on.


Move on...
Remember in the previous entry that I posted saying his red shirt was bought by my Mom? He story me this; He told his Mom where the red shirt he got from. Yes, indeed. His Mom found out that my Mom bought for him. His mom said something like this, Y not my mom buy the shirt for the man in their house? For his Dad and his other two elder brothers? WHUT? LMAO hahahahaha Next, his mom was a bit curious why on earth my mom always buy something for her son? It was like, my mom have been 'cop' him for me. What is so great about his son? lol Whatever it is as long as he wanted to be with me, I am totally okay. I'm happy with him.






Sometimes, we have this kind of relationship; ass-off-relationship. Where we act so dumbly each other. Hurting each other feelings intentionally. We even 'sepak, pukul, tumbuk' like we're fighting but we're not. Sometimes when we went out, when somebody asked us if we're siblings or are we twins, we going to say YES. Sometimes when there is a girl asking him, 'Ni kakak ke girlfriend?' He going to say 'Kakak' just because he want to see me either I get mad or act cool and even just because he want to see that girl flirts him in front of my eyes. Sometimes, we fell sick on the same day and even we get the same illness. Last year, whatever we've done, we did it together. He or me would be followed each other wherever we went. Sometimes Mom asked him to come over to have dinner. I remember, there is one day where I've got class in the morning. So mom asked Amri to join our breakfast. We was having the meal at Sec. 8, after mom dropped Amri & I, mom said she have to pick grandma up too so she left. We've been waited for them and even we finished our breakfast they still weren't there. I called her, mom said, she had the breakfast with grandma somewhere else. What lahhhh =.= She said let us have our time together lol There is so much memories to remember. This year, I'm feeling alone. If all this time whatever I did, he must be there for me. This time? I had to do all by myself. When I watch Mora & Wan / Filzah & Syafiq, ahhhhhh I really want to fly away, take him to be with me.


P/s: Most probably I'm going to post on when what why how we've been met later on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment