Monday 3 September 2012

Form 6's Friends (Part 1)

To sum up what happened at school today, seronok betul kiteorg kenakan Ewei. Muahahahahaha Chill sudah. Kiteorg okay laa awek kau sesiapa pun. Sengaja jee bagi thrill kat kau and semua org hahahahahaha Whatever it is, SELAMAT BERBAHAGIA!

Okay let's move on to what happened from noon until evening. 

Last minute plan- study group at Elvi's crib. So Diyana, Anura, Elvi, Redio, Lily, Kelly, MiraZul and I 've taken Rapid KL Bus. (Ive never thought tht the bus went thru many stations actually... And stopped for a long period at 'Perhentian Pusat Bandar') so at that moment this one Nigga've taken seating place in front of Kelly and Redio. After that, they were start laughing (except I) bcs THAT IS REDIO's BF (they said). Bengong betul. I think that nigga like understood why they were laughing, so he changed his seat to the front. Mygod I felt 'kesian' to him.

P/s: When the bus stopped in front of the SAMTAJ, we teased Lily to take one of the boys that waiting at the bus stop MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just bcs of the 'Ustaz'. The boys went crazy as the bus was moving, they like waving at all of us (exactly at the bus window).

On the way back to home, only Anura, Diyana and I went home by bus. We missed the first bus. Waited for like 30mins, then the bus only came. What happened in the bus- My school bag was such a jerk. Time tuu laa dia nak buat hal. I was like, "DIYANA!!!! My bag!!!!" And she was like, "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ............ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA .............. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA" She continuously laughing all the way. My god I want to 'cubit' her kuat kuat okay. When we stopped at Sec. 2 to change bus, we were like trying so hardddddd to fix the bag. Not helping at all. Nak tak nak, I had to walked thru the road the kedai to reach home. Nvm. I'm going to change my schoolbag anyway.

P/s: Diyana said, Why is she laughing her ass off because... 

No comments:

Post a Comment