Thursday 11 July 2013

Listen

at some point, i want to share my stories. Some times a small thing je pun tapi still terasa nak share. But guess what, im afraid I might annoyed people. Like i talk too much. People would hate me. But then, when i become a quiet person, people rasa hairan. Kenapa dgn Anis ni. Nak share dgn mama, but then i've to wait when her mood okay and shes not tired. Kalau tak, habis aku.

Well the thing is, when i become a mom. I want my kids to make me one of their bestfriend. I won't scold or nag when they sharing something with me even a small matter. Bcs i dont want my kids keep it  (pendam) and feel miserable. As mentally, kids needs to be cheerful and stay positive. I dont want them to make wrong decisions (but then mistakes is experienced) ( tapi kalau once mistake dah buat menyesal seumur hidup mcm mana?) ( yea. things like that).

Ps: believe it or not, me and Amri somehow practising 'parenting skills' and always always and always sharing and discuss about it. No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment