Friday 8 March 2013

What do you feel?


beau·ti·ful  
/ˈbyo͞otəfəl/
Adjective
  1. Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
  2. Of a very high standard; excellent.
Synonyms
handsome - lovely - pretty - fine - fair - nice


I went to stationary shop after school. After that to the bus stop. From school to shop to bus stop I had to pass thru bunch of strangers. Im not bragging about my beauty or what. But when people compliment you, deep in your heart u get flattered. JANGAN NAK TIPU. All of us is beautiful. It just sometimes people dont see ur beauty either inner or outer. I do agree with the statement, 'People nice to you, bcs you're pretty'. Yes. Indeed. No doubt.

so my point is, what do you feel when randomly stranger give compliment to you? Feel annoyed? Flattered? Ughhh? I got two compliments today from those strangers hihihihihi Jealous please. The scene occur between the timeline when I went to the shop and the bus stop.

Scene 1
When I was about to cross the road, a motorcycle with 2 gentlemen (the passenger one) suddenly said to his friend, "Comel dia ni" and passed by just like that. What do I feel? *GRINS*

Scene 2
Walked thru the food court with bunch of strangers. Passed by this one table with 4 guys. One of them said, "Hey tahi lalat kat dagu tu comel je". I was like .... Okay Anis keep walking. lol Again, what do I feel? Gracias dude *BOW*

It is nice y'know when they compliment you without getting to know who are you what's your name how old are you and stuff. Its like they fall in love with you at first sight. But then this quotes made me kinda *nodding my head many times* 

"Because at the end of the day, all we care about is looks. No one falls in love with your personality at first sight" -The Ugly Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment